FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
Krookodile The Sand Gator Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
Krookodile The Sand Gator Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
Krookodile The Sand Gator Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
Krookodile The Sand Gator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
Krookodile The Sand Gator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
Krookodile The Sand Gator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Krookodile The Sand Gator Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
Krookodile The Sand Gator Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
Krookodile The Sand Gator Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
Krookodile The Sand Gator I_vote_lcapKrookodile The Sand Gator I_voting_barKrookodile The Sand Gator I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
Krookodile The Sand Gator I_vote_lcapKrookodile The Sand Gator I_voting_barKrookodile The Sand Gator I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

Krookodile The Sand Gator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena
Admin
Athena

Krookodile The Sand Gator Empty
PostSubject: Krookodile The Sand Gator   Krookodile The Sand Gator Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:27 pm

KROOKODILE

Krookodile The Sand Gator PCP553

Abilities:
Intimidate
Moxie
Anger Point

Stats:

HP: 95
Atk: 117
Def: 70
SpA: 65
SpD: 70
Spe: 92

Total: 509

Placed Tier: UU

Type: GROUND / DARK

Krookodile has the looks and style a dangerous pokemon needs. It has a good base 117 attack further backed up with a terrifying ability, Moxie. It also has some decent speed to bot has well has a above average movepool needed to take on threats in LU and UU. Even with its host of weaknesses Krookodile will remain a threat and will always place fear in the hearts of those it faces.

Set #1: Lead

Item: Focus Sash
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 ATK / 4 SDEF / 252 SPE
Nature: Jolly / Adamant

- Stealth Rocks
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Crunch / Pursuit / Counter

Set Explanation: A very unorthodox set on Krookodile,who is usually seen as a exper revenge killer. This set is made to counter slower hazard setters like Bronzong,Swampert,and Metagross with Taunt and then suprise them with a Counter or by setting up Stealth Rocks. No Xatu wants to switch into a Krookodile so the chance of it switching to counter a Taunt or Stealth Rocks is rare,mostly because its threatened by a Crunch. The EVs are pretty much straight forward.

Set #2: Scarf of Revenge

Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 ATK / 4 SDEF / 252 SPE
Nature: Jolly / Adamant

- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Stone Edge / Rock Slide
- Pursuit / Superpower

Set Explanation: The more common set made to be a top notch revenge killer and a potential sweeper. Earthquake and Crunch are the two main STAB moves,and if they take out something at low health it makes Krookodile even more deadly. Stone Edge adds to the coverage hitting Flying types while Rock Slide can be used as a more accurate move. Pursuit hits fleeing pokemon for a potential KO like Psychic and Ghost types. Superpower can be used to take out Normal and Dark types. With a Jolly nature Krookodile outspeed things like Adamant Scarfed Darmanitan and Jolly Scarfed Heracross,yet a Adamant nature can get some notable KOs like a Pursuit KOing a defensive Xatu.

CONCLUSION:

Krookodile is a good pokemon,but it has some notable weaknesses,mainly priority. Things like Azumarill can take it out easily with Aqua Jet while Sharpedo can do the same. Virizion can take nearly all of its moves with ease and simply setup on it while Jolly Scarfed Darmanitan and Mienshao can outspeed and KO with a powerful STAB move. A good partner for Krookodile can be Zapdos,who can counter Water types and take Fighting and Grass attacks for it. Another potential partner iss Dusclops,who with Eviolite,can take nearly all hits and Toxic or Will-o-Wisp stall.
Back to top Go down
TNT

Krookodile The Sand Gator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krookodile The Sand Gator   Krookodile The Sand Gator Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:51 pm

This is one of my favorite looking poke.
The scarf set seems interesting.
Back to top Go down

Krookodile The Sand Gator
Page 1 of 1