FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions I_vote_lcapNaruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions I_voting_barNaruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions I_vote_lcapNaruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions I_voting_barNaruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yellow Flash
Admin
Yellow Flash

Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions Empty
PostSubject: Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions   Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Chapter 624 - My Friend Forever

Tajima Uchiha : So we had the same idea Butsuma Senju..!!

Butsuma Senju : So it seems Tajima Uchiha..!!

Tobirama : Izuna..!!

Izuna : Tobirama..!!

(Screen is cut into two parts showing tensed faces of Hashirama and Madara....)

Butsuma Senju : Looks like my son's foolish act of befriending the Uchiha boy wasn't that bad after all.... Cause I'll get to kill you today....

Tajima Uchiha : Such arrogance Butsuma.... I don't really like it.... But don't worry I and my sons will crush you and avenge our Clansmen....

Hashirama : Father....

Butsuma Senju : Hashirama.... Tajima Uchiha is my greatest enemy and I'll wipe off his existence.... I want you and Tobirama to finish off his sons as well....

Tobirama : Izuna.... I hope you are ready to taste the dust....

Izuna : Don't be so overconfident.... I'm going to get your head off your shoulders....

Madara : Father.... Izuna.... Please don't....

Tajima Uchiha : Madara.... This isn't what I expected from you.... You are one of the most Elite Shinobi ever born in the Uchiha Clan.... I expect great things from you.... (Points towards Hashirama) Now kill that boy and prove yourself worthy of the Uchiha name....

Izuna : Brother Madara.... Tobirama killed one of our three brothers.... Don't you want to avenge our brother..??

(Madara and Hashirama look shocked.... Madara gives a fierce look to Tobirama.... Then looks at Hashirama in frustration and finally looks down at the ground with clenched fists....)

That Truth was the First Blow to our Friendship.... The First of the many more to come.... The First of the many more that we had to endure....

Tajima Uchiha : What..!! Izuna.... (Looks at Tobirama) That brat.... (Izuna nods) Madara.... Then it is even more important for the three of us to tear them into pieces.... (Madara is still looking down but he suddenly starts madly shaking and prespirating....) Madara.... If you truly loved your brother then....(Points at Tobirama) Kill that boy....

(Hashirama senses Madara's emotions and quickly stands in front of Tobirama.... Madara looks up with his Sharingan activated....)

Hashirama : Tobirama.... You fight with Izuna.... I'll take care of Madara....

Madara : Hashirama.... If you think you can protect him then you are wrong.... First I'll knock you and then I'll get him....

Butsuma Senju : Tajima Uchiha.... Get ready to die.... GWAAAAAAA......!!!!!!!

(Butsuma and Tajima clash with each other.... Izuna and Tobirama charge towards each other.....
Hashirama and Madara stare at each other for a split second and then Hashirama smartly lures Madara away from their Brothers and Fathers Battle Area....)

Hashirama : Madara.... I know how it feels.... Even my brother Itama was killed.... He was killed by the Uchiha....

SFX - BAM

(Hashirama is punched on the face by Madara and Hashirama falls on the ground....)

Madara : (In a very frustrated voice) Hashirama....

Hashirama : However I do not hate you or any of the Uchiha.... Cause I know you have gone through the same pain of losing the loved ones as I have.... I won't fight with you.... I won't even defend myself....

SFX - BAM

(This time Hashirama is punched in the gut by Madara and Hashirama coughs out blood....)

Madara : Damn You Hashirama.... Fight with me.... You fool.... Don't try and act like a Saint.... I'll Kill you....

Hashirama : I won't fight.... Go ahead and kill me if you want to.... But I know that even you realize that killing each other is not the solution....

SFX - BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

(Madara continuously punches and kicks Hashirama.... Finally Madara grabs Hashirama from the collar....)

Madara : Why Hashirama..?? Why won't you fight..??

Hashirama : Madara.... You are my friend.... I know that there is a lot of frustration and anger within you at the moment.... I don't want you to suffer from within.... So I'll endure any kind of pain for you.... Cause you are my friend.... (Smiles)

(Madara's expression changes from angry to sad.... His grip on Hashirama's collar losens and he pushes Hashirama away without saying a single word....)

SFX - BLAST

(There is a huge blast where both their Fathers and Brothers were fighting....
Both rush there and see Tobirama and Izuna still standing but bruised and worn out due to their fight....
Butsuma and Tajima are lying unconscious on the ground....
Izuna is about to attack Tobirama again but Madara stops him....)

Madara : Enough Izuna.... Saving Father is more important than killing him.... Help me carry Father back.... (Izuna unwillingly helps Madara to carry Tajima)

Hashirama : Tobirama.... Help me carry father back too.... (Tobirama also unwillingly helps Hashirama to carry Butsuma)

Madara : (His back towards Hashirama) Hashirama.... We are not friends anymore.... I am leaving now cause I want to save my Father.... The next time we meet.... We'll meet as enemies.... And I shall fight with you.... With the intent to kill.... Don't ever forget that....

Music - Departure To The Front Lines....

Hashirama : Madara.... We indeed will have to fight against each other when we meet again.... But.... Today.... I'm making a promise to myself and to you.... That I will become the strongest Shinobi and lead our clans to the path of peace.... My resolve is firm.... We will form our own Village one day....
And Madara.... You may or may not consider me your friend.... But.... For me....

(Both in Kid Hashirama and Adult Hashirama's voice....)

YOU WILL BE "MY FRIEND FOREVER...."

This is a soiler i found online, lets see if it matches the next chapter next week.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingthundergods.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1