FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. I_vote_lcapHax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. I_voting_barHax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. I_vote_lcapHax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. I_voting_barHax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxy XD

Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Empty
PostSubject: Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.   Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs:
Hardy Nature
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Wish
- Fire Punch

This set is mainly about one thing: overpowering the opponent's whole team with paralyzation and forcing them to forfeit. If I have learned anything about this set, it's that it works a little TOO well.

The first thing you should do while using this god among flinch hackers is bodyslam the hell out of you opponent. The paralyzation is key. Once you have paralyzed your opponent, spam Iron Head. And now. The final step. Wait for the forfeit.

This is my first set, so cut me some slack if I get anything wrong. Please leave your feedback down below.

Alternation!:

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs:
Hardy Nature
- Thunder
- Iron Head
- Wish
- Stealth Rock

For the rain lovers! Wink
Back to top Go down
MandyBuzz9

MandyBuzz9

PostSubject: Re: Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.   Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:22 pm

The EVs are missing lol Razz

x
Back to top Go down
Palpy

PostSubject: Re: Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.   Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:28 pm

you should use max hp and speed, with 4 attck EVs
Back to top Go down
Kirby Master

PostSubject: Re: Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.   Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am

Like Palpy said, max HP and Spd then put the remaining 4 into Att. I would also suggest replacing SR with Fire Punch unless you are planning on making this your lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.   Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
Page 1 of 1