FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
The Supreme Sand  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
The Supreme Sand  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
The Supreme Sand  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
The Supreme Sand  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
The Supreme Sand  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
The Supreme Sand  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
The Supreme Sand  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
The Supreme Sand  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
The Supreme Sand  Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
The Supreme Sand  I_vote_lcapThe Supreme Sand  I_voting_barThe Supreme Sand  I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
The Supreme Sand  I_vote_lcapThe Supreme Sand  I_voting_barThe Supreme Sand  I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

The Supreme Sand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena
Admin
Athena

The Supreme Sand  Empty
PostSubject: The Supreme Sand    The Supreme Sand  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:13 am

The Supreme Sand

The Supreme Sand  014013-01

Hello members of the FTG and welcome to another fabulous tour of the champs rising teams. This team started out as me wanting to test Special Landorus and slowly turned into a powerful Sandstorm Team that uses a combination of deadly hazards and sandstorm to wear the opponent down to wear my pokemon can easily sweep them. Even though this team turned out good its still in the making so I may edit this RMT every now and then. So now its time to feast your eyes on The Supreme Sand!

Team Building Process

Spoiler:

The Supreme Sand  450
Yellow Flash (Hippowdon) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Roar
- Earthquake
The standard sandstorm lead of the team who's main purpose is to setup sandstorm and get up Stealth Rocks. After that it acts as a great physical wall taking hits from pokes like Terrakion with ease. this reason and this reason alone is why its on the team. Slack Off heals HP to increase longevity in battle while Roar is here for phazing purposes. Earthquake is the obvious STAB move. The EVs allow for maximum bulk while at the same time having to be 2HKOed by a Politoeds Scald or Surf in Sandstorm.

The Supreme Sand  423
Piccollo (Gastrodon-East) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Recover
- Toxic
- Scald
- Earth Power
The poke who can take anything from Politoed bar Toxic and almost any special hit at that. being the primar special wall of the team it is made to be the bane of all rain teams with things like Specs Keldeo,Specs or Scarfed Politoed,Thundurus and more.Not even Genesect can OHKO unless a U-turn crit. Recover is a pretty obvious move to restore health. Toxic helps wear down Politoed and other things like Jellicent. Scald is for burn mainly while Earth Power is a good and usable STAB. The EVs on this set make it a great special wall and almost impossible to OHKO via a special attack.

The Supreme Sand  251
Sakura-Chan (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 220 HP / 252 SAtk / 36 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Recover
- Thunder Wave
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
The second poke to come and deal with Politoed and also certain Sandstorm teams. The best part is Celebi's Natural Cure,allowing it to take Toxic and Thunder Waves all day. Recover is for time on the field while Thunder Wave is a pain for Genesect and Scizor. Giga Drain destroys all Politoed while HP Fire destroys all Genesect and scizor that have been paralyzed. Th EVs make Celebi a bulky sweeper but a defensive set can also be used to take Terrakion on more.

The Supreme Sand  205
Arkham (Forretress) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 48 SAtk
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch
IVs:0 Spd
The best poke when it comes to both setting up and spinning away hazards. spikes and Rapid Spin are great moves while Gyro Ball coupled with Foretress's very slow speed make it a dangerous attacker and tank. Volt Switch is the only form of momentum o the team but every little bit helps. The EVs make this thing a tank to physical attacks from all directions.

The Supreme Sand  639
PreppyDude (Terrakion) @ Choice Band
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk
At first I was a little skeptical about using a Choice Band Terrakion but I quickly came to see its beneficial effects on the team.For starters it gets the special defense boost from sandstorm. Secondly its just a beast,plain and simple. A choice Band Close combat 2HKO's een Skarmory. Stone Edge adds to the coverage and expands even more when combined with the legendary Edgequake combo. Sleep Talk allows me to Sleep Fauder Terrakion to Amoongus and Breloom only to suprise KO them with a attack. The EVs are straight and simple for maximum sweeping.

The Supreme Sand  645
Fabian (Landorus) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
The final sweeper of the team who cleans up whats left after entry hazards and constant attacks from his partners,most of the time he never even gets to sweep,but when desperate times call for desperate measures he can. After a rock Polish it easily out speeds and dispatches of the infamous Scarf Genesect with a STAB Life Orb Boosted and Sheer Force Boosted Earth Power.(Which is a power increase of 60% without STAB). Focus Blast is for any remaining pokes like Rotom-W while HP ice is for the dragons of OU.

Conclusion
Well this team at the moment is laddering pretty well and has done me some just good in OU,however its most major weakness is sun teams with Venusaur,who an easily KO the team unless Landorus gets setup. For now.my only thought on a poke to replace would be Heatran over Hippowdon,as it takes on all sun teams. Well this is it for now,hope you enjoyed the Supreme Sand~
Back to top Go down
CuteWetPuppyNose

The Supreme Sand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Sand    The Supreme Sand  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:56 am

I miss CuteWetPuppyNose ?!
Back to top Go down

The Supreme Sand
Page 1 of 1