FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
top 15 sweepers I_vote_lcaptop 15 sweepers I_voting_bartop 15 sweepers I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
top 15 sweepers I_vote_lcaptop 15 sweepers I_voting_bartop 15 sweepers I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

top 15 sweepers

Go down 
+2
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pokemon cheerleader

pokemon cheerleader

top 15 sweepers Empty
PostSubject: top 15 sweepers   top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:55 am

heres a list of the top 20 sweeper i have seen in my years of playing ( not in order )

1 jirachi - this little guy sweeps easy with thunder wave + sub + ironhead

2 scizor - a common sight to behold but it's a massive power house. if you can set up 3 sworddance + life orb or iron coat ( i think its called ) + technician + bullet punch you can sweep alot of non steel pokemon or pokemon who res it but will still take a HUGE chuck out

3 ditto - not much to say here just have imposter amd steal a buffed up pokemon and sweep away

4 cressila - my fav pokemon after shuckle. bulky and a very strong wall, give it moonlight some attacks and thunder wave and you'll handle most threats or run a clam mind set you'll sweep at least 3 easy or thunder wave there whole team ^ ^

5. haxorus - a SUPER killer running rivalry + lifeorb + a speed up nature you'll one hit alot of pokemon with outrage but sadly you shouldn't press your luck with this one so i would think only 3 sweeped before a safe swap out

6 volcarona - if i need to explain how and why this sweeps to you please leave this clan and don't come back till you know XD im sure we all had this thing sweep us before at least once

7 chandelure - the most feared pokemon in the no preview OU teir it will keep you locked into the battle with it makeing it able to safetly swap in to a threat and make sure it dies useing shadow tag and becase its no preview you'll never see it comeing till its too late run a scarf and the stronges sp attacks you can find can't do a perfect sweep however as it can't take sucker punch or most attacks really

8 excadrill - a massive power house but only in sand teams it runs lifeorb + 1 sworddance + sandrush to wipe out a full team EASY and has no real counter as it outspeeds the whole meta game in sand

9 shedinja - you might not belive it but in rare cases this weak little bug can sweep full teams but this is almost never seen as it needs to baton passed sub to sweep ( maybe a sworddance or 2 ) if you can pull that off only weather and sucker punch ( 2 in a row ) can kill him makeing him one of the best baton sweepers in the game only 5 attacks can hurt him which is why you have shadow sneck can also use confuse ray which can stall and allow you to swap out for more baton pass or a sword dance for more power
( only pokemon here listed as a pokemon needing a baton pass to sweep )

10 shuckle - weak power wise but if you oppent has only non steel and posion types in there team you can very easy sweep there whole team with this bug

should run contray with rest / toxic / shellsmash / protect and leftovers
keep in mind you have low HP so some crts may one hit you ( but only super effective ones from what i seen )

11 dragonite - a power house and with multiscale is able to tank a little tends to run dragon dance / XSPEED / outrage idk the 4th move but i would think roost with lifeorb will sweep alot of pokemon

12 genesect - i myself have never seen it sweep but its raw power and access to many moves and a 1+ to its already high power is lethal and has the speed to do some real harm tends to run a scarf so its very easy to beat if you res the move it uses

13 cloyster - a super sweeper and easy to use skill link + shellsmash even once will do + any move that hits up to 5 times BAM easy sweepes although steel types will laugh at you and maybe even set up on you

14 dusclops - a MEGA wall and if used right a decent sweeper that can easily sweep 2 pokemon before it's in danger and if your oppent has HIGH HP it can cut it down in one move then finsh them off with a mix of confuse ray and toss note you should have trick room on this pokemon

15 gliscor - a great wall and toxic spreader it can wall all mlee attackers and a scarfed keldo useing serect sword it can run fangs or earthquake to sweep foes worn down by toxic don't let this guy spread it or youll die easy even if it falls
Back to top Go down
Athena
Admin
Athena

top 15 sweepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 15 sweepers   top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:59 am

There's a little difference between sweeping(Dragonite,Gensect),and stalling(Dusclops,Gliscor)
Back to top Go down
pokemon cheerleader

pokemon cheerleader

top 15 sweepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 15 sweepers   top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:03 am

the pokemon dusclops in this case isn't walling it's going for attack more then def

works like this

trick room
* takes a hit *
confuseray ( may back fire )
then pain split or toss them

tricky to pull off but if you can keep your HP just high enough to use trick room again then painsplit
it's not walling more it's takeing things out

glisor walling power and fair attacking power is more of a wall so i can see why its not really a sweeper now that i think about it but you got to admit it does have a point that it can do some real harm to alot of pokemon right?
Back to top Go down
Agrios

Agrios

top 15 sweepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 15 sweepers   top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:18 am

since you wanted great sweeper i would at venesaur,
once it has set up it can sweep pretty well

still your dusclops isnt sweeping ^.^
for me thats walling

anyway dusclops is a great poke
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash
Admin
Yellow Flash

top 15 sweepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 15 sweepers   top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:58 pm

I question some pokemon on your list. Becouse i have seen better sweepers. But great list though.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingthundergods.forumotion.com
RK9

RK9

top 15 sweepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 15 sweepers   top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Shuckle is a pure wall also where's terrakion,if it sets up a swords dance gg
Back to top Go down
pokemon cheerleader

pokemon cheerleader

top 15 sweepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 15 sweepers   top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:32 pm

the pokemon are off the top of my head from what i seen in battle

if you want i'll make a better list with the top 10 sweepers useing data
Back to top Go down
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

top 15 sweepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 15 sweepers   top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:37 pm

some of these pokemon are'nt sweepers like shuckle, dusclops, and usually cresselia. Also why not Alakazam? He has been a famous sweeper since Gen 1. sweeping is the only thing he is capable of lol. Also i would re-think that scizor set, i have a better one in mind. But great list nontheless.
Back to top Go down
pokemon cheerleader

pokemon cheerleader

top 15 sweepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 15 sweepers   top 15 sweepers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:57 pm

okay that settles it then i'll make a better list based on data since noone seems to agree with what i seen XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

top 15 sweepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 15 sweepers   top 15 sweepers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top 15 sweepers
Page 1 of 1