FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
Sandstorms of Justice Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
Sandstorms of Justice Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
Sandstorms of Justice Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
Sandstorms of Justice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
Sandstorms of Justice Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
Sandstorms of Justice Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Sandstorms of Justice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
Sandstorms of Justice Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
Sandstorms of Justice Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
Sandstorms of Justice I_vote_lcapSandstorms of Justice I_voting_barSandstorms of Justice I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
Sandstorms of Justice I_vote_lcapSandstorms of Justice I_voting_barSandstorms of Justice I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

Sandstorms of Justice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena
Admin
Athena

Sandstorms of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Sandstorms of Justice   Sandstorms of Justice Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Welcome to another fabulous Sandstorm team presented by yours truly,Athena. this team revolved around the idea of me wanting to try out SubSwordDance Terrakion as a sweeper that lowly transfored this team into a Hyper Offensive team it is today. This team utilizes both the ability to trap the opposing pokemon as well as the ability to use a tough Volt Turn core to its advantage. So without a further ado I introduce you to the Sandstorms of Justice.

Sandstorms of Justice 248
Chaos (Tyranitar) (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Superpower / Fire Punch
- Crunch
- Pursuit

Terrakion needed something to check Psychic and Ghost types who may resist and also needed sandstorm to boost its special defense,so I went with a Tyranitar who could use Pursuit to its advantage. But thi Tyranitar wears a Choice Band to pump up its attack to 603, which means almost anything that faces this is getting OHKOed or 2HKOed at most. Stone Edge is for a powerful STAB that can 2HKO Skarmory and even Forretress, while OHKOing Tentacruel and causing Scizor to question whether it should switch in or not. Superpower hits opposing Tyranitar hard as well as incoming Terrakion. Fire Punch hits Ferrothorn and Forretress even better and is a nice clean KO. Crunch is a secondary more accurate STAB while Pursuit is the main move here to use. Psychic types that run away? Meet Pursuit. Low health pokes trying to escape. Get out of here with Pursuit. This team wouldn't be the same without a Choice Banded Pursuit to take care of all Psychic types that may hinder Terrakion.

Sandstorms of Justice 576
Peace (Gothitelle) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SAtk / 76 SDef / 180 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Trick
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Shadow Tag Gothitelle is under rated and is great at helping me win the weather war by trapping Politoed then 2HKOing with Thunderbolt. It also can trap and Trick things like Forretress or Chansey a Choice Scarf to add to their beauty and make then useless. Psychic is for STAB while HP ice is for the Dragons and Landorus. The EVs allow Gothitelle to outspeed Terrakion without a Scarf but I may alter them to outspeed Gengar and non Scarfed Latios as well.

Sandstorms of Justice 205
Freedom (Forretress) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch
- Gyro Ball

Needed anything to setup Steakth Rocks and be a part of the Volt Turn core,so Foretress was the number one choice. Stealth Rocks and Rapid spin make this team a lot easier to use while Volt Switch adds to the teams momentum. Gyro Ball is for STAB. Forretress screw over all Scizor and can always safely Volt Switch out of incoming Genesect. Nothing better than having a Forretress on the team. The EVs allow it to become a physical wall while taking some special hits.

Sandstorms of Justice 479-wash
Liberation (Rotom-W) @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SAtk / 144 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rest
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch

Always a reliable partner for VoltTurn cores and Bug / Steel types. With this set it can easily fake as a Choiced set and can care less about getting hit by Toxic or Will-o-Wisp due to RestoChesto. Will-o-Wisp finds its way to hit Ferrothorn and anything that has "I'm a Physical Attacker" attached to it. Hydro Pump is always a somewhat reliable STAB while Volt Switch adds to momentum. The Evs give Rotom-W a reliable bulk making it a great tank.

Sandstorms of Justice 649
Redemption (Genesect) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- U-turn
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Originally a Scarfed Latios, I decided a Genesect was better for this team,and its a choice I'll never regret. U-turn adds needed momentum to the team while Flamethrower hits all Steel types hard. Ice Beam takes out +1 Dragonite while Thunderbolt hits Toed and friends and friends hard.When in doubt,use a Genesect.

Sandstorms of Justice 639
Justice (Terrakion) @ Salac Berry
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat

The star of the show who comes in to take things out(for dinner of course). Substitute is best used when people thing this a Scarfed Terrakion,which forces them to swiwtch most of the time,then a Sword Dance is setup followed by a sweep. At +2 combined with great coverage make Terrakion merciless,and Salac Berry adds to this increasing its speed when its time to take drastic measures. Stone Edge and Close Combat have perfect coverage and KO everything par Gliscor and bulky Hippos. Always fear the Terrakion.

[left]
Back to top Go down
CuteWetPuppyNose

Sandstorms of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandstorms of Justice   Sandstorms of Justice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:42 pm

hmmm nice i got myself a sandstorm team to XD
Back to top Go down

Sandstorms of Justice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FTG :: Battle Arena :: Teams-
Jump to: