FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
Need help with ma pokemon team >.< I_vote_lcapNeed help with ma pokemon team >.< I_voting_barNeed help with ma pokemon team >.< I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
Need help with ma pokemon team >.< I_vote_lcapNeed help with ma pokemon team >.< I_voting_barNeed help with ma pokemon team >.< I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

Need help with ma pokemon team >.<

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gghhjj19

Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Empty
PostSubject: Need help with ma pokemon team >.<   Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 am

Ok guys this is ma team so far:

Eelektross: Modest nature, Leftovers, Levitate

Volt switch
Flamethrower
Grass knot
T-bolt

Metagross: Jolly, life orb, Clear body

Agility
Zen headbutt
Meteor Mash
Earthquake

Samurott: Hardy(i couldnt really control that one), mystic water, Torrent

Ice beam
Hydro pump
Taunt
Grass Knot

Breloom: Adamant, Toxic orb, poison heal

substitute
Focus punch
Spore
Facade

Mandibuzz: Adamant(again i couldnt control, as i randomly found it sitting in the desert i dunno why lol), Dark gem, Weak armor

Bone rush (i dont really like this but i dunno what to swap it for)
Punishment
Fly
Dark pulse

Magmortar: Quirky(i caught this at the start where i didnt even know nature mattered XD), Fire gem, Flame body

Fire punch
Flamethrower
Fire blast
sunny day

I need to change up my magmortars moveset as it is pure fire right now, any tips would be useful

Also im trying to fit in a dragonite/flygon in here but i dunno what to take out.

lasty please dont pester me about the nature of the pokemon i already have. I really cba to catch another/breed.

Also i wanna ask under what category would my team go in? (ou, ru, crap XD etc)
Back to top Go down
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ma pokemon team >.<   Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:23 am

eelektross and magmortar are the first pokemon that i would remove. they have low speed and very little chance of actually helping your team. Metagross is your best set but i would take out zen headbutt and replace it with ice punch so he can fight off dragon types and gliscor.

also mandibuzz is a bulky bird that can get nasty plot. so make him defensive with his stats and give him nasty plot, heat wave, dark pulse, roost, and hidden power fighting/rock

Breloom is too fragile to survive a hit to use sub foucus punch most of the time. i would give him swords dance, spore, mach punch, and bullet seed. also give him a focus sash and the technician ability.

Ans as for samurott, he's a bit outclassed in the Ou tier so a better water type pokemon is the way to go. use politoed with his drizzle ability and choice specs with scald, ice beam, hidden power grass, and perish song since drizzle is being used, that means fire type moves are weakened so metagross has one less weakness to worry about
Back to top Go down
gghhjj19

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ma pokemon team >.<   Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:29 am

Im surprised with what you said about eelektross o.o i like him a lot, with levitate and its sp atk moveset it can take out a lot of pokemon. Breloom is usually who i start out with, i never really use the sub focus punch, i just spore, then switch out to metagross, who uses agility and sweeps so easily Very Happy. I prefer the zen headbutt cause of STAB. ill try to get a politoed. I go with samurott only due to the fact of taunt.
Also do you think i need flygon/dragonite?
Back to top Go down
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ma pokemon team >.<   Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:33 am

well actually, i thought you meant for Pokemon Online lol i didnt know you meant actual pokemon that you catch in a DS game or something. in those games, Eel is probably good but did you know that Eelektross has a higher Attack stat than a Special attack stat? the suggestions i made were for a PO team lol i didnt know this was a team you caught and trained. so my suggestions will be impossible to use because politoeds drizzle is a dream world ability and you might not be able to catch and train another breloom xD
Back to top Go down
gghhjj19

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ma pokemon team >.<   Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:37 am

i have like 10,000000 shroomish cause i tried so hard to get the right natured breloom, it was the first pokemon who i tried to get the right nature with
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash
Admin
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ma pokemon team >.<   Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:06 pm

Do you have a PO account?
Back to top Go down
https://flyingthundergods.forumotion.com
!cardgamesWTF!

!cardgamesWTF!

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ma pokemon team >.<   Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:34 pm

I recruited gghhjj
Back to top Go down
gghhjj19

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ma pokemon team >.<   Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Yes, i do have a PO acc, but i mainly do trivia on it, the decks i have on it are just for lols, no comp decks.
Back to top Go down
!cardgamesWTF!

!cardgamesWTF!

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ma pokemon team >.<   Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:55 pm

gghhjj19 wrote:
Yes, i do have a PO acc, but i mainly do trivia on it, the decks i have on it are just for lols, no comp decks.

go on po more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ma pokemon team >.<   Need help with ma pokemon team >.< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with ma pokemon team >.<
Page 1 of 1