FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
Pokemon x and y discussions I_vote_lcapPokemon x and y discussions I_voting_barPokemon x and y discussions I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
Pokemon x and y discussions I_vote_lcapPokemon x and y discussions I_voting_barPokemon x and y discussions I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

Pokemon x and y discussions

Go down 
+5
Blue04
Jordannnn
Piccolo
TNT
The_Arkham
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

Pokemon x and y discussions Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 am

as we all know, Pokemon X and Y are in the making. what do you think might change? does anyone have any ideas on new moves, abiltities, items, or even types? comment below and tell us what you'd like to see in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!
Back to top Go down
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:53 am

The first ability i have always wanted to have was the opposite of serene grace. an ability that makes your opponents secondary effects unlikely to happen. i would call it Umbral curse. or how about they finally give us a light type lol or Rubber type or something like that xD "Eevee evolved into Elasteon! Elasteon used Slingshot!"
Back to top Go down
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:28 am

infinite trick room or gravity would be awesome (maybe broken but fun) lol
Back to top Go down
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 pm

TNT that is such a great idea! they should definitely have those abilities. the gravity one isnt so broken but the trick room will be a tough team to beat just like several weather teams
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Different types of spikes would be interesting, like toxic spikes, but it burns or paralyzes.
Back to top Go down
Jordannnn

Jordannnn

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 am

When you put the Item on the pokemon, you will be able to see them actually wearing it.

Focus Sash: some type of headband.

Leftovers: Side pouch with snack in it, and the pkmn eats a snack at each turn.

Air Balloon: Standing on a floating balloon

Dragon Fang: Have a noticable gold fang comming out of their mouth

EXP. Share: Pokemon has that Electric Chair looking helm on their head

Flying Gem/ Bug Gem/ Rock Gem/ etc.. : Have the pokemon hold it like a Chaos Emerald, like Sonic the Hedgehog

Quick Claw: Would where a cat looking Wolverine (Xmen) glove

etc... That would be dope, since the pkmn are 3D now

Back to top Go down
Blue04

Blue04

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:46 am

I think we all agree that a ghost evee evolution would be AWESOME!!! also it would be nice if they made another pokemon with the ability snow warning and more pkm with new hail abilites.
and with that in mind, more pokemon pkm with the cloud nine ability ablie to counter weathers well, just to make them not as broken.
Back to top Go down
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:08 am

i agree with you blue! do you have a cool name for that pokemon? i thought of Specteon, Plasmeon, Ghouleon, and Souleon lol or something dumb like Spookeon lmao
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash
Admin
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:22 pm

I think they should make a fusion stone. Where you take 2 pokemon, and fuse them together. But not all pokemon can fuse, only a selected few. I think thats pretty cool. Also, a choice item for speed. That would help alot of pokemon that have high atk/spa and have low speed.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingthundergods.forumotion.com
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:20 pm

i dont think they would add that in pokemon because since no one ever dies in pokemon it might be kinda sad to have 2 pokemon and then only one xD and there is a choice item for speed lol the choice scarf
Back to top Go down
!cardgamesWTF!

!cardgamesWTF!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:32 pm

I think new types
Back to top Go down
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:11 am

A fire or water hazard could be great.Also other move like u-turn and volt switch.
Back to top Go down
!cardgamesWTF!

!cardgamesWTF!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:58 pm

what type would the make if they made a new one?
Back to top Go down
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:55 pm

THESE LOOK SO FUCKIN ACCURATE!

[img]Pokemon x and y discussions X_and_10[/img]
Back to top Go down
!cardgamesWTF!

!cardgamesWTF!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:59 pm

The_Arkham wrote:
THESE LOOK SO FUCKIN ACCURATE!

[img]Pokemon x and y discussions X_and_10[/img]

lmao they do
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash
Admin
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Wow it would be cool if those were the evolutions. I am so stupid, lol i fergot about choice scarf for a sec.
Back to top Go down
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:41 pm

yellow lmao dont sweat it! one time i gave my Alakazam a choice band by accident!
Back to top Go down
!cardgamesWTF!

!cardgamesWTF!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Yellow Flash wrote:
Wow it would be cool if those were the evolutions. I am so stupid, lol i fergot about choice scarf for a sec.

lol one time I forgot to give a pokemon attacks
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash
Admin
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:56 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
!cardgamesWTF!

!cardgamesWTF!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Yellow Flash wrote:
lol

damn it flash stay on til 3PM
Back to top Go down
Pikachu-Fan
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:31 am

yeah jordan that would be cool
Back to top Go down
!cardgamesWTF!

!cardgamesWTF!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:55 pm

jordannnn wrote:
When you put the Item on the pokemon, you will be able to see them actually wearing it.

Focus Sash: some type of headband.

Leftovers: Side pouch with snack in it, and the pkmn eats a snack at each turn.

Air Balloon: Standing on a floating balloon

Dragon Fang: Have a noticable gold fang comming out of their mouth

EXP. Share: Pokemon has that Electric Chair looking helm on their head

Flying Gem/ Bug Gem/ Rock Gem/ etc.. : Have the pokemon hold it like a Chaos Emerald, like Sonic the Hedgehog

Quick Claw: Would where a cat looking Wolverine (Xmen) glove

etc... That would be dope, since the pkmn are 3D now

lol I didn't see this post before but that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Simmity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 am

A normal eveelution with the ability multi-plate.
Back to top Go down
!cardgamesWTF!

!cardgamesWTF!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Simmity wrote:
A normal eveelution with the ability multi-plate.

lol that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon x and y discussions   Pokemon x and y discussions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon x and y discussions
Page 1 of 1