FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" I_vote_lcapArkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" I_voting_barArkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" I_vote_lcapArkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" I_voting_barArkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"

Go down 
+5
Chingstah
LordOfOrigin
WeeDy
Daddy.
The_Arkham
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Empty
PostSubject: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:38 pm

Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" All-generations

Me and Lordoforigin are Co-opping a tourney that will consist of our first Monogen battle competition. this tourney will need at least members to begin.

Rules:

Build a team consisting of 6 pokemon from the same generation. 3 of these pokemon have to any of the evolutions of the 3 starter pokemon given to you by the professor.

These pokemon can be any pokemon from from NEU all the way to Ubers.

When one generation is chosen, if you are next to enter the Tourney, you will have to choose the next generation after the one that was chosen before you.

For Example: if you are entering after the first person who entered and got Kanto, your generation will be Johto. After Unova is chosen, the next entry will get Kanto as well.

so a team example for Kanto would be Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur,Dragonite, Gyarados, and Mewtwo.

Lets find out what Generation is best!

Good luck to all. If you have any questions, PM the 2 co-captains Arkham or Lordoforigin for any help needed.
Back to top Go down
Daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:02 pm

I'll enter.

I choose Kanto Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WeeDy

WeeDy

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:03 pm

me is in
johto and totodile are mine
Back to top Go down
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Well im representing Hoenn lol
Back to top Go down
LordOfOrigin

LordOfOrigin

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:15 pm

I don't care Im using Unova! person under me has Sinnoh!
Back to top Go down
http://hughesrafil.wix.com/youngartist#!home/mainPage
Chingstah

Chingstah

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:16 pm

Fine... I guess I'll just take Sinnoh...
Back to top Go down
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:53 am

Chingstah wrote:
Fine... I guess I'll just take Sinnoh...

lmao now watch you win haha
Back to top Go down
LordOfOrigin

LordOfOrigin

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:44 am

i was gonna change back but ok
Back to top Go down
Jordannnn

Jordannnn

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:04 am

I will be Konohagakure
Back to top Go down
gghhjj19

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:27 am

ok i dunno what i am lol
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash
Admin
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:04 am

Am I Kanto? I guess i am.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingthundergods.forumotion.com
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:02 pm

lol Jordan is Kanto, gghhjj is Johto, and Yellow Flash is Hoenn
Back to top Go down
Chingstah

Chingstah

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Almost all 6 of my pokemon in my UU team are from Johto, so that annoys me :/

But at least I get some nice OU pokes.
Back to top Go down
gghhjj19

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:31 pm

can we use pokemons hidden abilities, and moves they learn in later gens?
Back to top Go down
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:49 pm

yep guys you can even use pokemon that are banned as a whole.
Back to top Go down
MandyBuzz9

MandyBuzz9

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:21 pm

I don't really wanna be "that gal" but i hate Sinnoh. I've waited for someone else to join, and they haven't.

I choose Hoenn. I know it goes against the rule, but i dont see why we should have to stick with it, when the co host just went and picked Unova anyway...
Back to top Go down
The_Arkham
Admin
The_Arkham

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Mandy dont worry, you can use Hoenn. Next time i'll think before i choose my co-host
Back to top Go down
LordOfOrigin

LordOfOrigin

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Oh ok I see how it is...-_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"   Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arkham and Lordoforigin Present... "The Legendary Battle Of The Ages"
Page 1 of 1