FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
An Old BW Team Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
An Old BW Team Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
An Old BW Team Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
An Old BW Team Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
An Old BW Team Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
An Old BW Team Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
An Old BW Team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
An Old BW Team Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
An Old BW Team Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
An Old BW Team I_vote_lcapAn Old BW Team I_voting_barAn Old BW Team I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

An Old BW Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Dynamite

Dr. Dynamite

An Old BW Team Empty
PostSubject: An Old BW Team   An Old BW Team Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:23 pm

The original purpose of this team was to setup a clear opening for Dragonite to sweep without any interference. It had its good days in the time of BW

NurseHax (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
- U-turn

A perfect lead and scout for opposing teams,mainly here to counter Sandstorm teams that lead off with Tyranitar and such,while in this new metagame the perfect Genesect bait as it easily rids of with a simple Fire Punch. Ice Punch can be used to 2HKO standard Toxic Orb Gliscor and a OHKO non scarfed Landorus who entered on Stealth Rocks twice. U-turn is for scouting and switching out when things get rough.

Dr. Heat (Heatran) (F) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Grass] / Earth Power

Mainly here to setup Stealth Rocks and take care of a looming Fire weakness this team has. Fire Blast is the STAB move of choice. Dragon Pulse makes sure Latios and Dragonite never truly threaten this team while Hidden Power Grass is for things like Politoed. Depending on how the current metagame acts HP Grass is sometimes swapped for Earth Power for some decent hits on Tentacruel and incoming Terrakion,Heatran,etc.

Thorny Devil (Ferrothorn) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Extra hazards to help Dragonite's sweep and also a resist to the ever common Rain teams I see nowadays. Rocky Helemet makes sure things that like samming U-turn etc take 18% damage wherever they go,this combined with entry hazards can easily put them in the KO range of a simple Espeed from Dragonite. Gyro Ball and Power Whip are here so Ferrothorn is n't setup bait.

Spin Away (Starmie) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 236 HP / 56 SAtk / 216 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
A bulky Starmie was chosen over the usual variant for repeated use of Rapid Spin. 236 HP Evs maximize Leftovers ability while the Speed EVs guarentee Gengar and friends will never out speed. Scald and Psyshock offer as the respective STABs while Rapid Spin and Recover are the support. Together with Ferrothorn,and Heatran is makes a semi usable Fire / Water /Grass core.

Robo Cop (Magnezone) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 40 HP / 248 SAtk / 220 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Talk

Here to trap those pesky Steel types that like to setup entry hazards and KO them with either HP Fire or Volt Switch if they are at low health. The EVs allow Magnezone to out speed defensive Rotom-W and banded Scizor varaints as well as a way to handle other things like Politoed. Sleep Talk is always useful so Magnezone can operate as a Spore Absorber.

Dr. Agonite (Dragonite) (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 68 HP / 248 Atk / 16 Def / 176 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed

The main sweeper here to demolish things when everything else is weakened and Steel types that may wall this out of the way Dragonite can come in setup to at least +2 and sweep awat. Outrage is the most useful move here OHKOing everything that stands in its way with ease. Earthquake can rid of some Steel types like Heatran while Espeed with its +2 priority is mainly for revenge killing.
Back to top Go down

An Old BW Team
Page 1 of 1