FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon I_vote_lcapKyurem-B -The Giga Dragon I_voting_barKyurem-B -The Giga Dragon I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon I_vote_lcapKyurem-B -The Giga Dragon I_voting_barKyurem-B -The Giga Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena
Admin
Athena

Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon   Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:37 pm

KYUREM-BLACK

Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon 646_black_kyurem_b_by_aschefield101-d561sxp

Abilities:
Teravolt

Stats:

HP: 125
Atk: 170
Def: 100
SpA: 120
SpD: 90
Spe: 95

Total: 700

Placed Tier: OU

Type: DRAGON / ICE

Kyurem-B is a double edged sword in a way,it has everything it needs to be a sweeper and a wall breaker, 170 base attack and a above average special attack,a decent speed,and some considerable bulk. Yet when it comes to its shallow movpool and horrible typing Kurem-B falters a little,however with the correct support Kyurem-B can work well on almost any team and should suffice.

Set #1: Kyurem-Band

Item: Choice Band
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 40 HP / 252 ATK / 216 SPD
Nature: Adamant

- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Zen Headbutt / Freeze Shock
- Dragon Claw / Sleep Talk

Set Explanation: A set aimed for pure walk breaking and thats basically it. Outrage is the move you'l be clicking most of the time as it deals immense damage coming off of that incredible attack stat. Fusion Bolt helps deal with Politoed and certain threats like Skarmory. Zen Headbutt takes out fighting types that try to switch in such as Breloom wishing to setup and incoming Terrakion. Freeze Shock can be used if you know your going to scare something out and is its second best STAB overall. Dragon Claw is a backup STAB if you don't want yourself locked into Outrage while Sleep Talk is always a option to screw around with things that try to Spore like Amoongus. The EVs allow Kyurem-B to switch into Stealth Rocks four times if its at full health while forcing things with Seismic Toss or Night Shade to 5HKO it.

Set #2: Big Black Scarf

Item: Choice Scarf
EVs: 40 HP / 252 ATK / 64 SATK / 152 SPD
Nature: Naughty

- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Fire / Earth Power / Focus Blast

Set Explanation: More or less a sweeper and / or revenge killer. With the given EV spread it can outspeed threats like +1 Dragonite and anything with 130 base speed or less
,meaning Jolteon,Alakazam,Tornadus-T,none of them can hope to outspeed and are KOed
accordingly. Outrage like always is the main STAB here and cripples anything that doesn't resist 2HKOing at the most. Fusion Bolt adds to this with decent coverage and can be a decent check to rain teams. Ice Beam coming off of Kyurem-B's decent special attack can do lots of damage and OHKOs Dragonite through Multiscale thanks to Teravolt. Hidden Power Fire cripples incoming Steel types that may wall this set,mainly Ferrothorn,Scizor,and Forretress. Earth Power can hit Heatran for some great damage and can even hit Rotom-W for damage while Focus Blast shows no mercy to Tyranitar.

Set #3: Sub Attacker

Item: Leftovers
EVs: 52 HP / 252 ATK / 8 DEF / 196 SPD
Nature: Adamant

- Substitute
- Hone Claws / Roost
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt

Set Explanation: A more unorthodox set made to be somewhat of a sweeper and can be very dangerous when played correctly. Substitute makes Kyurem-B immune to status,and with its bulk can be difficult to break. Hone Claws is a option if you want to raise your attack to higher levels while Roost can be used to SubStall in a way. Dragon Claw is the primary STAB here while Fusion Bolt serves as its coverage partner. With the given EV spread Kyurem-B can make 101 HP substitutes meaning Seismic Toss / Night Shade users are going to have a difficult time breaking the subs. Max attack adds to the power while the speed EVs allow to outspeed Modest Heatran,Jolly Breloom,and Dragonite with ease.

CONCLUSION:

Kyurem-B does have some considerable bulk and can take even a Banded scizors Bullet Punch at full health, and when combined with its immense attack stats its a scary sight to behold. Yet Stealth Rocks makes Kyurem-B shudder and the list of checks to Kyurem-B is long. Terrakion,Scizor,Breloom,Mienshao,Salamence,and Ferrothron can all take on Kyurem-B with their respective STAB attacks,yet must be wary when switching in as they can be easily OHKOed by a powerful Outrage or similar attack. Kyurem-B loves Rapid Spin support so something like Forretress or Donphan may help. Magnezone can trap and get rid of Steel types so Kyurem-B can sweep more easily and bulky Psychic types like Slowbro or Cresselia can take most fighting attacks with ease for Kyurem-B. In the end one must make preperations so Kyurem-B can fit on a team.

Back to top Go down
pokemon cheerleader

pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon   Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:13 pm

my little sis uses K-B in a trick room team with over 720 attack and less then or around 200 speed and sweeps near everything in a trick room

guess her set idare you?
Back to top Go down
!cardgamesWTF!

!cardgamesWTF!

PostSubject: Re: Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon   Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:06 am

DAYUM why type so much on 1 post
hmmm
I should play pokemon again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon   Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyurem-B -The Giga Dragon
Page 1 of 1