FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
the most damage ever done with one attack I_vote_lcapthe most damage ever done with one attack I_voting_barthe most damage ever done with one attack I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
the most damage ever done with one attack I_vote_lcapthe most damage ever done with one attack I_voting_barthe most damage ever done with one attack I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

the most damage ever done with one attack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pokemon cheerleader

pokemon cheerleader

the most damage ever done with one attack Empty
PostSubject: the most damage ever done with one attack   the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:16 am

A level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, by using Helping Hand, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, 6 Attack boosts, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba or Yanma that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 213,896,052 damage with a critical hit.

thats enough to KO every pokemon in the game MANY times over think about it shuckle could kill everything in the game with that roll out

Dawn Dawn Dawn
Back to top Go down
Chingstah

Chingstah

PostSubject: Re: the most damage ever done with one attack   the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Too bad you'd have to get ALL of that set up first, tho
Back to top Go down
pokemon cheerleader

pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: the most damage ever done with one attack   the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:17 pm

ya it's not possible to pull off in the games if you think about it becase of the timeing and the debuffs needed to put on a single pokemon you'd likely KO them before then
Back to top Go down
TNT

PostSubject: Re: the most damage ever done with one attack   the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Choice band v-create from victini in the sun says hi lol
Back to top Go down
pokemon cheerleader

pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: the most damage ever done with one attack   the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:15 pm

not nearly enough power to match shuckles power
Back to top Go down
!cardgamesWTF!

!cardgamesWTF!

PostSubject: Re: the most damage ever done with one attack   the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:11 am

DAYUM I cant remember is it fast???
Back to top Go down
pokemon cheerleader

pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: the most damage ever done with one attack   the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:45 am

shuckle lacks speed but walls everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the most damage ever done with one attack   the most damage ever done with one attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the most damage ever done with one attack
Page 1 of 1