FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
Weavile-Cold and Dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
Weavile-Cold and Dark Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
Weavile-Cold and Dark Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
Weavile-Cold and Dark Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
Weavile-Cold and Dark Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
Weavile-Cold and Dark Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Weavile-Cold and Dark Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
Weavile-Cold and Dark Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
Weavile-Cold and Dark Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
Weavile-Cold and Dark I_vote_lcapWeavile-Cold and Dark I_voting_barWeavile-Cold and Dark I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
Weavile-Cold and Dark I_vote_lcapWeavile-Cold and Dark I_voting_barWeavile-Cold and Dark I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

Weavile-Cold and Dark

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athena
Admin
Athena

Weavile-Cold and Dark Empty
PostSubject: Weavile-Cold and Dark   Weavile-Cold and Dark Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:15 pm

WEAVILE
Weavile-Cold and Dark PCP461

Abilities:
Pressure
Pickpocket

Stats:

HP: 70
Atk: 120
Def: 65
SpA: 45
SpD: 85
Spe: 125

Total: 510

Placed Tier: UU

Type: DARK / ICE

Weavile appeared in 4th gen as one of the most dangerous revenge killers and setup sweepers of its time, even with a host of new threats from 5th gen Weavile can always still hold its one against some of the tougher opponents in OU and UU. It incredible 125 base speed and high attack make combined with its below average defenses make it a glass cannon,so use it wisely.

Set #1: Counter Lead

Item: Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 32 HP / 252 ATK / 224 SPD
Nature: Jolly

- Taunt
- Counter
- Ice Shard
- Night Slash / Low Kick

Set Explanation: A risky set made for taking out leads in OU and UU. The idea is simple,if its something that likes to setup Stealth Rocks or Spikes Taunt it,then if its a physical sweeper or if its something that carries U-turn use Counter to cause massive damage to it or whatever is sent in. Ice Shard is here for a nice priority, while Night Slash is a great STAB that hits all psychic types. Low Kick can be used to hit things like Tyranitar and Snorlax. The EVs allow Weavile to be he fastest non Scarfed pokemon around,outspeeding even Tornadus-T in OU, the rest goes into attack and bulk.

Set #2: Dark Swords Dance

Item: Life Orb / Focus Sash
EVs: 32 HP / 252 ATK / 224 SPD

- Swords Dance
- Ice Shard / Ice Punch
- Night Slash
- Low Kick / Brick Break

Set Explanation: A set made to be a powerful physical sweeper with some what decent coverage. After setting up a Swords Dance its attack rises to 678,which leaves many things shaking in fear. Ice Shard is excellent priority,which can take out Dragonite,Tornadus-t,and Breloom all in one shot with a Swords Dance boost. In UU,Amoongus fears Ice Shard,while not to many things like coming head to head with Nigh Slash. Low Kick OHKOs Snorlax with Life Orb and dents things like Metagross not carrying Bullet Punch. The same EVs apply here as well.

Set #3: Banded Revenge Killer

Item: Choice Band
EVs: 32 HP / 252 ATK / 224

- Ice Shard / Ice Punch
- Night Slash
- Low Kick / Brick Break
- Pursuit

Set Explanation: A set made for the ideal purpose of being a revenge killer with a little sweeping power to add. Ice Shard takes out most threats easily,while Ice Punch is here if you feel like you want more power or already have priority on your team. Night Slash is an all around STAB with a high crit ratio. Low Kick is the bane of Tyranitar and Snorlax,but Brick Break can be used if your trying to hit things like Chansey and Blissey. Pursuit is for those trying to flee like Genar and the Lati@s in OU,while Azelf and Xatu in UU. The EVs are pretty much standard.

Conclusion:

Weavile is always a dangerous threat in any tier,but it always feels a little more at home in UU. Threats to Weavile in OU are much more common, like Scizor and Genesect,while in UU Scarfed Darmanitan and Meinshao can easily abuse U-turn or attack with a powerful STAB attack. Weavile also as an intense dislike for anything related to Stealth Rocks. Good partners include Blastoise,who can scare away Rock types, counter Fire attacks,and spin away Rocks. Hitmontop can phaze out physical attackers with Intimidate and do the same with Rapid Spin,also Weavile helps counter its Psychic type weakness. In the end Weavile is a cglass cannon,and one must be aware of its weaknesses to truky make it work,but it never truly fails as its always a dangerous attacker.
Back to top Go down

Weavile-Cold and Dark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FTG :: Battle Arena :: Pokemon Strategies :: UU Strategies-
Jump to: