FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" I_vote_lcapThis gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" I_voting_barThis gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" I_vote_lcapThis gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" I_voting_barThis gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games"

Go down 
+2
LordOfOrigin
Chingstah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chingstah

Chingstah

This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Empty
PostSubject: This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games"   This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:19 am

Pick a number, any number...

It's pi, isn't it?

This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" AbraKadabraAlakazam

After studying the arts of Feng Shui, the Force, and other mental forces, I have honed my mental powers to the max. If you think you know what I'm about to do, guess what? You're wrong. I know exactly what you're going to do, and what you expect me to do.

This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Tumblr_malu3bJv3V1qa9armo1_500

If you are brave enough to challenge me, you will be in a lot more pain than you even anticipated.

Battles will be single or double, all depending on the flip of a coin. In order to win, you must win 2 out of 3 battles. You better be ready, because my pokemon will leave no brains un-fried.

*Warning: Not responsible for keyboards, mice, headsets, etc. for being damaged due to rage.*
Have a nice day!

People who have earned the Intuition Badge:
-Athena
-MandyBuzz9
-bjd4lyfe

Last edited by Chingstah on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LordOfOrigin

LordOfOrigin

PostSubject: Re: This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games"   This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:22 am

Well that's alot of talk for someone who has no BALANCE! I'm about to quake thw ground under your feet!
Back to top Go down
http://hughesrafil.wix.com/youngartist#!home/mainPage
Chingstah

Chingstah

PostSubject: Re: This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games"   This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:26 am

Who needs balance when I can just levitate?
You're on!
Back to top Go down
MandyBuzz9

MandyBuzz9

PostSubject: Re: This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games"   This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Ching, i challenge you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chingstah

Chingstah

PostSubject: Re: This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games"   This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Oh gawd, Mandy, you most likely have my bane ready XD
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash
Admin
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games"   This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:43 pm

I challenge you ching.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingthundergods.forumotion.com
PKMN trainer many

PostSubject: Re: This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games"   This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:55 pm

I request a gym battle
Back to top Go down
bjd4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games"   This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:44 am

i challenge you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games"   This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This gym gives a new definition to the term "Mind Games"
Page 1 of 1