FTG

FTG Clan

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile

Share | 

pokemon : the first king

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: pokemon : the first king   Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:35 am

in this " first " chapter

Riolu

aura sphree
drain punch
quick attack

Dewott

razor shell
water gun

known moves will be posted before each chapter is posted

Last edited by pokemon cheerleader on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:18 pm

i walked into the arena, it was a wide open space with nothing but ground ahead of me. there were high walls where the other pokemon would watch the first ever pokemon viking games. i was signed in and was sadly the first match with dewott.

i waved my hand up proudly so that the whole stage knew i was still proud to be here. dewott only looked at me with a cold heartless stare. stoped mere feet from dewott

" ladys and gentlemen, please give these 2 a loud cheer for we are sure to have a great fight today people "

once he said that i took my fighting stance , something i learned from my dad. dewott took it's 2 shells out of there holders and whipser what i think was razor shell.

" AND!!!!!! FIGHT "

i looked at dewoot and quickly ran at him and threw a drain punch. dewott moves with great speed to the side as if danceing and hit me with a razor shell, it then started to twirl and i used my quick attack to get out of the range of his attack , doing back flips like a ninja before stoping , by smashing into the wall behind me.

i looked onward and saw that dewoot was quickly closeing in on me shells still in hand. i then used quick attack and charged at him. after mere seconds i threw a second drain punch , dewott did a backflip which allowed him to jump over me , without missing a beat he dash at me and starts to swing without mercy

each swing hit me with more power , his attacks kept it up as he attacked each hit was landed at a weak point.

1 to the head
2 to the chest
1 to each thigh
2 to the back after a backflip over me

and to finsh the combo he used water gun which hit me head on and blasted me hard into the wall. i thought i was finsh but i tried to get up off the ground but fell on my knee. dewott took step towards me. i focued my engery and my mind. my hand started to glow.

when dewott noticed it quickly ran at me and jumped into the air in a way that the sun blinded you, i places my plam into the sky

" AURA SPREE "

with that a powerfully blast of pure engery blasted from my hand and blast dewott high into the sky till he became a tiny dot after a few seconds the attack blew up which everyone noticed and was marked with a smoke screen that appered along with a big BANG dewoot came flying down and crashed head first into the ground which gave way and a crater appeared i got up on my two feet and threw a punch in the air but then fell on my butt and laughed at myself knowing how silly i must of looked right now. i started on as a few blissy and chanseys took dewott to the ER to be healed.

" the winner of round 1 dewott vs Riolu is riolu "

everyone cheered for me as i walked back to the exit and fell on my butt and waited for my dad. he would help me get fixed up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:13 pm

chap 2

treecko

pound
engeryball

Corphish

bubble

keep in mind that riolu won round 1 so in round 2 of the tour in this manga that means riolu will fight the winner of this match
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:30 pm

as i took my seat back in the challgers room in the back of the arena with my dad ( im sure you can guess what pokemon his dad is ) i watched on as the announcer called out the people in round 2

" will corphish and treecko please enter the arena "

with that both pokemon walked in from oppiste sides of the arena stoping about 3 yards from each other.

i looked on them but saw that treecko had its eyes shut. i thought he was just playing it cool. i was in for a match.

the announcer then yelled out fight.

corphish quickly fired off bubbles at treecko who , while keeping his eyes shut , merely dodged each with nearly no movement at all. everyone in the arena gasped and one person most likely corphish mom yelled out hit him hard!!!

treecko then opened its eyes and almost in the blink of the eye dash , twirled and slams his oppent with a powerfully pound right on corphishs body which sent him back a large distance
corphish fired off more bubbles much faster this time

treecko quickly made a engery ball apper on its tail and fling it at the bubbles which all burst as it fired into them and out the otherside blasting corphish and knocking him out oddly not blasting him into the wall

" the winner in this one sided battle isssssssssss treecko "

i looked on knowing that was my next oppent this would be a hard win would my training be enough to beat him i hoped so , dad you think i can win i asked.

you have a fair chance but idk if you can beat him he's highly trained clearly.

i looked on the chanseys took corpish to be healed, ROUND 3 will most likely be a quick one folks so don't go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:46 pm

you may think that last bubble was bubblebeam but it is in fact bubble only fired off faster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 pm

CHAP 3

gallade

leafblade
double team
telport

Torkoal

ember
Iron Defense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:50 pm

before the announcer could announce the next pokemon a torkoal and gallade had already taken there places in the arena but these 2 were much farther from each other then the last 2 fights i noticed

" okay i want to see a good clean fight you 2, AND!? fight "

with that gallade formed a X with it's 2 blades. as it did this gallade split into 5 copys ( counting it's self ). torkoal fired off a quick but clearly weak ember at gallade. gallade and it's clones all jumped

1 upward
1 to the right
1 to the left
2 decided to jump forward and jumped over the ember attack

the 2 chargeing clones landed and ran at torkoal while the the one on the left and right landed but ran out the around to the sides and the last on landed in the same spot that it jumped from

i noticed that the clones that were chargeing around the sides were running in a circle like format

the 2 chagreing clones blades started to shine, torkoal fired off ember which hit them boot, they disappered on contact. the clones in the outter areas to my suprise were gone. i looked around but still couldn't find them. then out of the blue there were 2 pinkish laser that appered in front of torkoal and slam him with a powerfully leaf blade right on the back, torkoal protected with iron defense. the gallade contine to attack while the clone or real one ( im not sure which ) ran at them. it's blade started to glow brightly.

the clones went up and smokes. with that gallade slamed torkoal on his head, with that torkoal fell to the ground on it's belly, gallade jumped back and started off to the waiting room.

" THERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:50 pm

okay i know some of you might think the " clones " shouldn't be there so let me explain how it worked

gallade is a psyhic type, if we look at mr. mime whocan make solid walls gallade merely does the same concept only he uses this skill to mkae his clones work as clones even being able to deal hits

someone post if this makes sense this is why gallade uses this ( only one in this managa who can do this )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:44 pm

CHAP 4

baltoy

rapin spin
mudslap

growlithe

ember
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:01 pm

" COME ON POKEMON LETS SAY HELLO TO THE NEXT POKEMON IN THE BATTLE TOUR "

with that baltoy and growlithe entered and faced each other, this time at the same distance as me and dewott did.

" FIGHT "

baltoy started to spin quickly and rushed at growlithe with great speed. growlithe jumped to the side narrowly dodogeing the attack. baltoy turned around and rushed back at growlithe who again narrowly dodged the attack again by jumping to the left this time.

growlithe quickly turned around anf fired off quick embers at baltoy. baltoy stoped moveing and the ember hit him while spinning. baltoy lit on fire and at the same time mud started to get kicked into the spin which quickly formed a gaint tranado of fire. baltoy quickly started to dash at growlithe, he turned around an started to run fast the otherway. after a shot chase growlite was out ofroom to run

he turned around and ran head first at baltoy. he jumped into the flameing deathtrap.

there was no a sound in the whole arena for a time. i used my aura eye skill and saw that both pokemon where flying inside the cyclone.

after a few mor seconds both pokemon flew out of the cyclone baltoy landed head first into the wall and growlithe landed on all fours badly burned but still standing baltoy was knokced out on impact

growlithe howled and the blissy took baltoy away and he walked off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:38 pm

treecko

pound / slam
engeryball
quick attack
frenzy plant
sand storm
razor leaf
vine whip
solar beam
tail sweep ( attack like low sweep )

Riolu

aura sphree
drain punch
quick attack / Xspeed
closecombat
iron DEF
lowsweep
fire punch
jump kick
work up ( imply

part 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:16 pm

once the 2 pokemon had left the arena and headed back into the den the announcer called out the start to round 2

" LADY AND GENTLMEN "

" HERE ARE THE MATCH UPS FOR THE 2 ROUND OF THIS HERE tournament "

" RIOLU FROM THE AURA TRIBE WILL FACE OFF AGAINTS TREECKO from the eastern forest "

" IN ROUND 2 Gallade A SON OF ONE OF OUR BEST FIGHTER FROM OUR OWN ARMY WILL FIGHT OFF AGISNTS growlithe THE ONLY POKEMON NOT FROM ANY PLACE BUT RATHER AS A NORMAL POKEMON OFF THE STREETS "

once the announcer had finally settled down i jumped out of the den and ran towards my starting point and waited for treecko to come on out. when he did he walked in slowly before he final got to his starting point.

" WE ARE SURE TO SEE A EXCELLENT FIGHT TODAY FOLKS "
AND START

once i heard start i used my quick attack and dash head first at treecko. treecko merely dodged by swaying his body and counter with a pound right to my back which sent my flying into the the ground and i landed on my side, it hurt but i quickly got back up.

i thought to myself this is going to be a tough one.

treecko started to twirl around on one leg. i knew he was readying razor leaf and quickly put up my guard just as the leaves where fired off at me. i use my iron DEF attack and the leaves all bounced off my body and then , afte the last leaf , jumped into the air and allowed gravtiy to pull me down and ready a fire punch attack at him knowing it would do alot of damage. treec caught my fist with his hand. i couldn't belive what i was seeing.

treecko smiled and tossed me into the air and started to take in light in his mouth. i turned around in time to see him fire off a powerfully solarbeam. i put up my iron DEF attack in time to reduce the damage. i fell and landed hard on my back but again got up bruised and battered but still able to fight. i quickly closed my eyes and fouced my body.

treecko quickly slamed both of his hands on the ground which opened the ground and 3 super strong and powerfully frenzy plant vines started at me. i opened my eyes and quickly used my X-SPEED attack.

useing it the i ran head first at the powerfully vines the first one rose above me and slamed down at me with great speed i grabed a thorn on it and swung on it then started to run on the vines body. the second vine slam into the 1st and would of hit me but i quickly jumped downward on the vine landing on the arena floor and contine to run toward treecko the 3 vine surronded me quickly and was about to stab into the opening which i was seemly traped in i jumped at the head of the vine , the vine slamed down. i grabed the head of the vine and kicked off it. i was know safely away from the vines and i could see treecko worried below me i readyed a jump kick and used both gravity and power and fired myself like a rocket at him. i hit the ground and treecko landing a crtly blow to his body which sent him flying into the wall behind him which was a long ways from where i hit him. when the smoke clearled there was a huge crater in the ground easily deeper then my height and treecko height.

treecko was inbeded into the wall but jumped out of the wall he was clearly hurt from that attack. and he should that was my strongest combo in terms of speed.

neither of use were backing down.

i jumped out of the crater. me and treecko were both hard of breath but we still had plenty of engery

THE FIGHT WILL CONTINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:23 pm

okay now for some triva for this chap

1 treecko used frenzy plant which in this manga is a move only his clan is able to use but you'll see a few other not in it use this move , it is a high level move and treecko wll be the only pokemon in it's first stage to use it

2 Riolu showed matery of it's speed here useing X-SPEED to easyily dodge frenzy plant makeing him the only pokemon in this manag to dodge the move however other will do something like it

3 these 2 are in the top 5 strongest pokemon in this manga

if you want the list in order its

Riolu - main star
zoroark - the main bad guy in this part of the story
treecko - riolu rival and the strongest of his clan best friends with riolu
mew - one of the 3 pokemon that zoroark is trying to capture
gallade - naruto like fighter and the only known user of soild double team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokemon cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:37 pm

likewise here are my fav

treecko - just cool and badass

volcarona - powerfully and just about crushed the whole town from above i loved writeing this part of the story

dewott - not seen often but i liked him

mewtwo - only seen once for i belive it'll be 5 chaps but she ( yes a girl ) was a big part in the final part of the story

chaos named - a pokemon i made myself for the ending i wish i could show you a pic but i can't draw nor upload my own drawing from paper took me 40 pages in my notebook to end and i don't count this in the 2 .5 pages used for the manag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon : the first king   

Back to top Go down

pokemon : the first king
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FTG :: Entertainment :: Stories-
Jump to: