FTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTG

FTG Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The guests that are viewing the forum right now, make an account and log in Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» bdbdbdbdbdbb
The Power Squad(OU) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am by Yellow Flash

» Hey guys :)
The Power Squad(OU) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:25 am by Yellow Flash

» Leaving FTG
The Power Squad(OU) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm by Smartino

» Hello...anybody out there...
The Power Squad(OU) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm by Dr. Dynamite

» Hello There
The Power Squad(OU) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 am by Kirby Master

» Hax-Rachi, the Rage Inducer.
The Power Squad(OU) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am by Kirby Master

» New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
The Power Squad(OU) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm by Yellow Flash

» R.I.P FTG...
The Power Squad(OU) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm by Daddy.

» Sometimes I do something incredibly stupid. (also I want to know your thoughts on this)
The Power Squad(OU) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:20 am by Iceorama

Top posters
Yellow Flash
The Power Squad(OU) I_vote_lcapThe Power Squad(OU) I_voting_barThe Power Squad(OU) I_vote_rcap 
The_Arkham
The Power Squad(OU) I_vote_lcapThe Power Squad(OU) I_voting_barThe Power Squad(OU) I_vote_rcap 
Athena
pokemon cheerleader
Pikachu-Fan
!cardgamesWTF!
Based God
MandyBuzz9
Jordannnn
Chingstah
Top posting users this week
No user
Most Viewed Topics
New Pokemon Clan forum!!!!
Rant on Yellow Flashes communist ownership of Forums
made up pokemon box for laughs
Naruto 624 *SPOILER* predictions
confirm triva game
Clan Logo!!!!!
Epic Chat Quotes
Pokemon Alphabet Game
The Nitro Sun
GOODBYE NARUTO UNIVERSE!!!

The Power Squad(OU)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena
Admin
Athena

The Power Squad(OU) Empty
PostSubject: The Power Squad(OU)   The Power Squad(OU) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:35 am

The Power Squad
Join the Squad,Fear the Power

After testing many weather teams in OU and getting disappointed by the results,i finally decided to go mak a weatherless team. Looking at this team on paper it looked horrible,but it managed to bring me to the 1400s on PO and is still rising,so now I introduce you to the Power squad.

Red Bull (Terrakion) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
The usual lead of the team who's main job is to setup Stealth Rocks,and it does a pretty excellent job when doing it. After setting up Stealth Rocks it can potentially sweep with a Swords Dance boost or just attacking with close Combat or Stone Edge,both of whivh have nice coverage. It doesn't fear to much from Toed,opposing Terrakion,or Landorus as it can easily settup knowing its going to live with a Sash.

Code Red (Genesect) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- U-turn
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
If I feel Terrakion isn't the best lead Genesect usually steps up to serve. It can easily scout what sets my opponent is using hand has a great coverage with its moves. U-turn is the main STAB and adds to my mini VoltTurn core while Ice Beam and Thunder Bolt make the infamous BoltBeam combo. Flamethrower is for steel types like Ferro and Forretress.

Tide2Go (Rotom-W) @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SAtk / 144 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rest
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
With a Chesto Berry i dont have to worry of losing Rotom to a Toxic or a Will-o-Wisp. I can also sometimes bluff a Scarf or Specs set. Will-o-Wisp is for Ferrothorn and physical sweepers who try to counter attack or sweep. Hydro Pump is always a great STAB while Volt Switch benefits my VoltTurn core. Rotom-W has great synergy with Genesect and Heatran so it is unreplaceable.

Vulcan (Heatran) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 244 HP / 44 SDef / 220 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Protect
- Torment
- Lava Plume
One of the best Heatran sets out there,and has caused countless players to forfeit just trying to get around it. Every time I think of replacing it with a more favorable set is shows its worth and gets enough credit to stay on the team. A combination of Substitutes and portects combined with Torment can easily screw around with people,Lava Plume is for a chance to burn and STAB.

Magenta (Espeon) (F) @ Light Clay
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Yawn
- Psyshock
Mainly here to make my sweepers more dangerous and my team more bulky. Yawn gets a a special mention as it can easily stop most sweepers and force them into sleep or force them to switch out. Dual Screens is loved and kept while Psyshock is a useful STAB. Nothing else to say,but I may consider replacing it with Rocky Helmet Xatu.

Sir Mig (Dragonite) (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed
The end game sweeper who comes in to wreck what is left standing,that is if it even gets a chance. After a few Dragon Dances ,Outrage becomes a godly move and gains great coverage when backed up with Earthquake. Extreme Speed is very useful for revenge killing purposes. Always a great poke to have.

Well thats the team so far,I may make changes to it later and add to this RMT if I get the chance,if you may want to use this standard OU team be my guest. Here is the importable~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash
Admin
Yellow Flash

The Power Squad(OU) Empty
PostSubject: Awsome team   The Power Squad(OU) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Thats an awsome team and very planned out. Ill have to think hard about mine.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingthundergods.forumotion.com

The Power Squad(OU)
Page 1 of 1